The expertise of Art in House is underpinned by the experience and knowledge of art historian and heritage revitalization expert Anita Wolszczak (www.anitawolszczak.com)
Anita Wolszczak (www.anitawolszczak.com) – wealth of passions and interests, art historian, courator, author of press articles and radio broadcast about, specialist in the field of conservation and preservation of ancient/ historical monuments, interior designer, lecturer and guide. Responsible for artistic side of the auctions and contact with the clients.
PRESS ABOUT US
- February 14, 2016 - Rzeczpospolita, "Witkacy, Epstein and Strzemiński to be auctioned in February"
- 5 lutego 2016 - Polish Press Agency, "Over 170 items at exhibitions of Polish New Art in Brussels"
- 2 lutego 2016 - Politico, "New Polish Art Auction Today"
- 24 styczeń 2016 - Radio dla Ciebie, "Polish Art conquers Brussels"
- 16 stycznia 2016 - Parkiet, "The young stimulates art business"
- 8 sierpnia 2015 - Rzeczpospolita, "Young, talented auctioned during holiday"
- 23 czerwca 2015 - Wyborcza.pl, "Invest in youg art - starting bid 500 zł"
ART in HOUSE’S MISSION
Art in House has a mission of getting art closer to people who want to get involved in art world and sharing the passion by helping to discover the joy of being in contact with art.
Art in House:
- responses positively to the art needs of residential properties;
- builds the relation between artist and client;
- promotes Polish artists worldwide;
- responses to needs of people wanting to invest.
ART IN HOUSE’S ACTIVITIES
- auctions of paintings and sculpture by young Polish artists;
- identification of movements within art markets;
- building and managing collections;
- bespoke solutions.
Our proposal is addressed to experienced collectors, persons beginning their experience with art and other entities (companies, funds, foundations).